I've nearly finished Mya's baby quilt. I was hoping to have it done by this Thursday but I've run out of cotton! I can't believe it, I always keep a good stash of white cotton but some how I used all my reels up. Never mind.
It's all pinned and some of the 'in the ditch' quilting has been done.
I added this green stripe fabric in between the blocks to make it a tiny bit bigger. I think the pale green breaks up all the pink nicely too.
And this cute lady bug is the backing fabric. Apparently Mya's room is lady bug themed so I was really pleased when I found this piece of fabric, it's called Daisy Bugs by Michael Miller.