2. cushions for my mum made from green material purchased while on holidays in March
3. cushions for my new red couch made from Wonderland material
4. throw rug for my couch made from Wonderland material
5. bind quilt made for friend's daughter (whose birthday was in February!)
6. sandwich and quilt and bind my hexagon quilt and my red stack and slash quilt
7. other random cushions
8. and finally -start to think about this years Christmas pressies.
And for my new list:
1. write up a couple of my own patterns
2. have the hexagon quilt professionally quilted
3. start a 'quilt as you go' project - maybe some cushions to start with?
4. make a runner for across the bottom of my bed.
I think that will do for today!