Well we've moved house, we're in and slowly unpacking. The fur kids adapted quite quickly and like the little Guy they are loving all the extra space.
So I'm making myself a to do list. It's a completely selfish list and does not include anything about unpacking boxes. Although some space will need to be cleared and some boxes unpacked in order to accomplish anything from the list.
Anyway here is my list:
1. patchwork sewing machine cover similar to ones seen recently on Sew Mama Sew
2. cushions for my mum made from green material purchased while on holidays in March
3. cushions for my new red couch made from Wonderland material
4. throw rug for my couch made from Wonderland material
5. bind quilt made for friend's daughter (whose birthday was in February!)
6. sandwich and quilt and bind my hexagon quilt and my red stack and slash quilt
7. other random cushions
8. and finally -start to think about this years Christmas pressies.
crazy - probably
achievable - probably
ticking the list off - priceless :)
Congrulations on moving into your new home. Enjoy setting up your crafty space :)
Great 'To Do' list, go for it!
Post a Comment